2019 USA Bowling Regional Tournament Schedule
What happens during the two-day event?
Day 1: Eight round-robin Baker match games. All teams will return on Day 2 and will be seeded into tiered brackets based on match-play record.
Day 2: Double-elimination match-play brackets. Each match will be decided by best two-out-of-three games Baker format. Teams will continue bowling until they have lost two matches, thus being eliminated from the tournament. Each bracket will have a winning team. The team that wins the Tier 1 bracket in each division will be crowned tournament champion.
For one day events we combine the round-robin Baker match games and double elimination match-play all in one day.
Download entry form here.
Download Regional Tournament rules here.
- Southeast - Oct. 20-21, 2018 - Buffaloe Lanes North, Raleigh, NC
- Lower Great Lakes - Oct. 27-28, 2018 - Mike Aulby’s Arrowhead Bowl, LaFayette, IN
- Midwest – Nov. 3-4, 2018 - West Acres Bowling Center, Wichita, KS
- Upper Midwest -Nov. 10-11, 2018 - Sport Bowl Lanes, Sioux Falls, SD
- Northeast – Dec. 8-9, 2018 - Rab’s Country Lanes, Staten Island, NY
- Coastal South – Jan. 5-6, 2019 - Aloma Bowl, Winter Park, FL
- Pacific Southwest – Jan. 19-20, 2019 - Steve Cook’s Fireside Lanes, Citrus Heights, CA
- Heartland – Jan. 26, 2019 - Pheasant Lanes, Bloomington, IL
- Southwest – Feb. 9-10, 2019 - Suncoast Bowling Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Upper Great Lakes – Feb. 10, 2019 - Concord Lanes, South St. Paul, MN
- Mountain – Feb. 17, 2019 - King Pin Lanes, Colorado Springs, CO
- South Central – Feb. 24, 2019 - Tomball Lanes, Tomball, TX
- Ohio Valley – March 2-3, 2019 - Merri-Bowl Lanes, Livonia, MI
- Atlantic East – March 16-17, 2019 - Ten Pin Strike & Spare, Louisville, KY
- New England – March 23, 2019 - Walnut Hill Bowl, Woonsocket, RI
- South – March 30-31, 2019 - Vestavia Bowl, Vestavia Hills, AL