Bowling fans will be able to access exclusive content from the PWBA Tour, Team USA and USBC Youth events
ARLINGTON, Texas – Bowling fans will have a new home for live bowling events, video entertainment, and behind-the-scene experiences with the launch of BowlTV, the website and video streaming service of the United States Bowling Congress.
The new website will feature a wide variety of video content, including live coverage of Professional Women’s Bowling Association (PWBA) events, Team USA competition, USBC Collegiate and Junior Gold events, and much more. In addition to live video, BowlTV.com will host an extensive library of video-on-demand (VOD) content including instructional videos, historical archives and unique behind-the-scenes experiences.
BowlTV.com will feature a mix of free and premium subscriber content. Premium subscriptions to BowlTV are $9.95 monthly or $79.95 for an annual subscription. With the launch of BowlTV.com, all premium subscriptions will have a 14-day free trial and customers can cancel with no obligation.
The new BowlTV.com will have four primary channels of content:
Live Events – Featuring PWBA, select Team USA competitions, senior and professional events operated by USBC, USBC Collegiate and the Junior Gold Championships
The LAB – See the latest innovations in bowling instruction and technology from the Team USA coaching staff and other expert guests
Backstage – A variety of experience videos including E.A.R.L.’s Journey to 900, featuring the state-of-the-art ball-throwing robot, plus special events from Team USA’s training center and new bowling celebrity video blogs
The Vault – BowlTV unlocks a treasure of newly digitized historical telecasts including PWBA, Team USA and World Team Challenge classics
“The new BowlTV.com has something for everyone who loves bowling,” USBC Deputy Executive Director Jason Overstreet said. “Our goal is to provide a great experience for bowlers to enjoy USBC’s videos as a complement to the news and information on BOWL.com. The platform brings every type of content into one place with a blend of free videos and premium content.”
BowlTV.com plans approximately 800 hours of live-event coverage each season, in addition to new video blogs and series. It includes multi-channel streaming capabilities and will allow subscribers to view events and video-on-demand (VOD) content on any mobile, tablet, or desktop browser.
As a special promotion with the launch of BowlTV.com, the first 500 people to purchase a premium annual subscription will receive a free BowlTV t-shirt with their paid subscription.
The live events currently scheduled for BowlTV in 2019:
- March 7-8 Pan Am Trials
- March 8-10 ISC/ITC Sectionals - Dallas
ISC/ITC Sectionals - Smyrna, Tenn.
ISC/ITC Sectionals - Addison, Ill.
ISC/ITC Sectionals - Stratford, N.J.
- March 16-18 USBC Senior Queens
- March 22-23 Southwestern Athletic Conference (SWAC) Championship
- April 16-17 Intercollegiate Singles Championships
- April 17 Night of Champions Banquet
- April 18-19 Intercollegiate Team Championships
- April 26-27 Nationwide PWBA Greater Cleveland Open
- April 28 PWBA Regional, Parma Heights, Ohio
- May 1-2 USBC Annual Meeting
- May 1 USBC Hall of Fame
- May 3-4 PWBA Twin Cities Open
- May 10-11 PWBA Lincoln Open
- May 12 PWBA Regional, Lincoln, Neb.
- May 15 PWBA Hall of Fame
- May 16-20 USBC Queens
- May 30-June 2 Super Senior Classic
- May 31-June 1 PWBA Sonoma County Open
- June 2 PWBA Regional, Rohnert Park., Calif
- June 4-9 USBC Senior Masters
- June 7-8 PWBA Tucson Open
- June 14-15 PWBA Fountain Valley Open
- June 16-22 U.S. Women's Open
- July 11-12 USA Bowling National Championships
- July 13 Junior Gold LIVE – Trade Show
- July 14 Junior Gold LIVE – Opening Ceremony
- July 18-20 Junior Gold Championships
- Aug. 1-3 PWBA East Hartford Open
- Aug. 4 PWBA Regional, East Hartford, Conn.
- Aug. 8-10 Pepsi PWBA Louisville Open
- Aug. 15-17 BowlerX.com PWBA Orlando Open
- Aug. 18 PWBA Regional, Orlando, Fla.
- Sept. 4-6 QubicaAMF PWBA Players Championship
- Sept. 16-17 PWBA Tour Championship
- Oct. 23-29 U.S. Open
Visit BOWL.com/BowlTV to learn more, including how you can subscribe.